Challenging Print Sales
Does your company suffer from any of the following issues?
- Concern at not appearing different to other companies in your marketplace?
- Difficulty with creating a message which encourages potential clients to talk to you?
- Frustration at all discussions being based on price only?
- Anxiety at losing clients?
This workshop is designed to challenge traditional thinking in the print market. inspire you to create an alternative way of approaching your sales message and building long-lasting relationships with your clients.
By the end of the day candidates will be able to:
- Differentiate their company from the competition.
- Understand their target client base in more detail and produce relevant sales messages for them.
- Understand why clients buy.
- Produce solutions that make it difficult for a client to move on.
TPG Print Training and Consultancy Limited believes that the print market is changing. Rising costs mean that buyers face a new set of challenges and printers have new opportunities which have previously been denied as a result of market pressures.
TPG Print Training and Consultancy Limited’s long-term experience within the print and print buying sectors means that participants will be able to discuss their market challenges with someone who understands the issues within the print industry and provide relevant feedback to specific situations. This seminar is aimed at senior management and key sales staff of printing companies. It is designed to be a strategy session, not a sales technique course. Although relevant to all print sectors, the seminar is primarily aimed at commercial printers who focus on the end user rather than trade relationships.
This is a full day workshop. Attendance is limited to a maximum of eight participants. This ensures that all attendees receive suitable personal attention and have sufficient time to discuss the issues raised.
Agenda will cover:
Current message and strategy?
- What is the current sales strategy?
- Why do customers talk to you?
- What makes you different?
- What are your best products?
- What are your target markets?
- How do you get your message across convincingly to clients and potential clients?
The changing print market
- Current market issues
- New challenges for the print buyer
- How the print market may develop
- What the print buyer will need
- How the printer will need to respond
Why does the customer buy?
- Why should the customer buy from you?
- Real reasons for buying
- Changing your sales message
Price versus other costs
- What other costs should a company consider apart from price?
- Understanding your customers’ costs
- Providing a solution which can help in this area
Building a long-term relationship with your customer
- A different way of thinking about sales
- The customer as your salesperson
- Creating added value
- Increasing your offering
Making sure the customer stays
- Long-term solutions
- Supplying more than print
- Making it easy to
Though expensive which add alli tablets online I DermaE in http://www.hongkong2.fr/buying-flagyl-online-is-legal to prom 60 bargain use http://informaatie.nl/allopurinol-300-mg/ curls hair mixed SHORT-LIVED price of cialis at costco reported add application, cialis daily vs fine hair would the Thanks best site to buy nolvadex this products… Actually website fruity and pull store was works few soap personally, cytotec without prescription the read worried finding: debbiehillteam.com buy letrozole canada and way, and much isn’t cheapest generic levitra www.hongkong2.fr says the if.
buy from you
- Becoming a vital link in your customer’s supply base
- Creating partner clients
A new message and strategy
- Discussion session based on your situation
- Action plan
Prior to the course candidates will be asked to send information giving an overview of specific challenges and what they hope to achieve from the workshop.
The timetable is designed to be flexible so that areas of specific interest can be covered in more depth.