Bespoke Training & Development
Presentation Skills Workshop
What is it?
For most of us the mere thought of giving a presentation (let alone actually doing one) is a nerve wracking and often daunting task. Yet the ability to speak in public and communicate effectively is probably one of the most significant skills, essential for both personal and business success. With it we can persuade clients and friends, convince colleagues, and motivate staff but if we can’t speak effectively…
…think of all the opportunities we miss!
When to use it?
This interactive workshop is a perfect introduction to the world of public speaking. Designed for people who are required to present in meetings, or in front of groups, and who have little or no previous experience, this workshop aims to eliminate anxiety, fear, embarrassment or dread often associated with giving talks, and speeches. Instead this workshop boosts confidence, and provides practical tips and techniques on how to effectively plan, prepare and perform effective presentations.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Identify different audience needs and plan accordingly using the ‘AUDIENCE’ Analysis technique
- Design and deliver effective presentations using the 3 P process
- Create interesting presentation openers and audience attention grabbers
- Describe how to use MindMapping as a cue card tool
- List ways to actively boost confidence, reduce speech anxiety, and create a positive spoken image
- Describe the role of effective use of visual aids
Who is it for?
Presentation Skills Workshop benefits those who would like to stand up and confidently speak in front of others or are required to communicate messages effectively to small or large groups of people. Particularly useful for those in people support roles; sales; or management positions.
How do you use it?
Presentation Skills is offered on a one day workshop, or individual coaching basis.
Give us a call, or email us with your questions. We’d love to work with you.