Apprenticeship Training Programmes
Having delivered one of the UK largest Modern/Adult apprenticeship programmes across the UK, covering over a string of qualification such as Lean manufacturing, warehouse and distribution, web-offset, Gravure, Litho ,packaging, media and many more all to government timescales and objective we can help any organisation achieve a productive trained workforce.
- From a position of no formal training methods or strategies within the group, We created, implemented, developed and managed the training programme on all aspects of the printing industry for the group which employed 3500 staff across 14 sites.
- Achieved training objectives within the group to the point where 33% of staff are on a training course at any one time. Won three National Training Awards for my contribution to the printing industry, a feat never before accomplished by any sector.
- Due to success of the training programme and the implementation of effective quality systems, significantly improved customer service and working methods.
- Offered the training programme to our customers to help educate their staff in the printing process.
- Built an interactive website on all aspects of the printing industry and offered a range of multimedia training tools to achieve this.
- Set up four learning suites across the UK in conjunction with Leeds City College to provide printdynamics™ to the printing industry and help staff from all backgrounds and abilities to achieve their potential in an industry where previously, 65% of staff have no relevant vocational qualification. Pass rate is 100%.
- Launched printdynamics™ to 15000 schools used by 250,000 GCSE students.
- Built modern apprenticeship training programme to attract young people into the industry with modern mobile training tools such as IPods. Set up 1000 apprenticeships with a pass rate of 97%.
- NVQ The frameworks now include The QCF NVQs contain over 70 National Occupational Standards (NOS) based units of assessment developed from the latest MSC Management and Leadership NOS.
- Technical Certificate element of the apprenticeships has grown in size from an award to a certificate size qualification with a minimum requirement of 13 credits for the leadership and management sector.
- Partnered delivery with approved third party organisation