Dispute Resolution and Expert Witnesses
When a dispute arises… what happens next ?
Some are resolved by negotiation between the parties.
Every now and then, in the printing and packaging and media industry intractable disputes arise. These often relate to print quality or problems with equipment or software – and they can be costly if the dispute has to be settled in court.
Finding yourself in the middle of a difficult dispute can seem like a printer or packager’s or print mangers worst nightmare
TPG Training and Consultancy offer comprehensive Dispute Resolution service.
Our specialists have extensive experience in providing a range of support, depending on the circumstances of the dispute.
These include short reviews and reports providing an expert view to enable a printer or packager, print buyer or supplier, to verify their own situation and to understand the risks attached to proceeding or defending a claim.
The services that TPG offer are;
- Single party assessments offering a full assessment of the dispute, which may include onsite inspection of products or equipment, or random testing.
- Single joint party expert report
- Expert witness reports
- Facilitation and mediation are the core elements of our essential Dispute Resolution service.
TPG print specialist can offer a range of support including:
Analysis the all issues of the dispute – including technical – as appropriate
Prepare a detailed report complete with findings
Give an independent and reasoned opinion
Advise the parties involved on the basis of the expressed opinion
Answer written questions raised by instructing solicitors
Help narrow down issues of common agreement with other appointed experts
Attend court as an expert witness
Present written work without any bias or partiality
- Offer an independent and reputable service
- Aim to avoid costly legal proceedings
- Experienced technical experts familiar with all
- printing production processes
- Offer a choice of types and levels of service to suit the dispute
- Aim to settle disputes quickly and cost effectively