Risk Assessment Training, inc Fire
The Management of H&S at Work Regulations 1999, places much emphasis on producing suitable and sufficient risk assessments for all equipment and processes within your control, when you employ 5 or more persons.
Our team of qualified and experienced consultants will ensure your full compliance by teaching your appointed key employees so that they understand the requirements of current legislation.
This one day Risk Assessment training course will provide attendees with comprehensive knowledge to enable them to monitor conduct suitable and sufficient risk assessments across your business so that you can ensure your ongoing compliance with current legislation requirements.
The training course will cover:
Our comprehensive briefing will provide your staff with the knowledge to monitor and enforce safety risk assessments throughout your business and its operations.
The areas to be covered are:
- How current legislation is structured alongside the legal requirements regarding Risk Assessments
- Who is responsible at Corporate / Employer / Employee levels
- Before conducting risk assessments we will make you aware of the H&S Risks and Hazards in your workplace including fire risk assessments.
- How to plan a Risk Assessment Programme – Who is going to conduct the assessment / Why have you got to conduct an assessment / Where is the assessment to be conducted and finally, / When do you have to conduct an assessment.
- What are the available control measures? Look at likelihood and the severity of the risk.
- What is residual risk and how can it be reduced.
- How the completed assessments would be communicated to staff etc.
- How your assessments will require a level of administration and producing and maintaining your risk assessment forms will remain current in line with the latest legislation requirements.
- The importance of strong risk assessments and the following control measures will be discussed
This training course can be delivered at your own workplace and is half theory and half practical. Detailed course notes will be provided and all training is certificated for your records.
Companies that use this training for the Managers & Supervisors, who have internal H&S Representatives / safety committees extend this training to cover those persons too.