Health & Safety for Managers & Supervisors Training
The Management of H&S at Work Regulations 1999, puts much emphasis on training your key staff members so that they fully understand what is required of them.
How can you expect your people to understand and follow the rules, if they don’t know what the rules are.
Our team of qualified and experienced consultants will ensure your full compliance by teaching your key employees so that they understand the requirements of current legislation.
Our one day Health & Safety training course will provide attendees with comprehensive knowledge to enable them to monitor and enforce your H&S policies and procedures across the business so that you can ensure your ongoing compliance with current legislation requirements and your industries best practice. Accident investigation procedures will be taught so that detailed investigations can be conducted to assist you with visits from the enforcing agencies (HSE etc.), and assist with any litigation claims.
An overview of the need to conduct risk assessments will be given to provide base information for the Management of H&S in the Workplace 1999 Regulations requirements.
The training course will cover:
- How current H&S Legislation requirements are structured.
- What methods of enforcement can be utilised by the enforcing agencies (HSE etc.).
- Explanation of the penalties a business can face for H&S legislation non-compliance.
- The major legislation for the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 etc. will be covered in detail.
- The importance of strong risk assessments and the following control measures will be discussed, as will an overview of remaining H&S regulations and how to conduct detailed accident investigation.
This training course can be delivered at your own workplace and would fit in with your timing requirements. Detailed course notes will be provided and all training is certificated for your records.
Companies that use this training for the Managers & Supervisors, who have internal H&S Representatives / safety committees extend this training to cover those persons too.